my favourite things...christmas gift ideas 2013

I always loved the Oprah "favourite things" show, what a great way to choose presents, to give only things that you really like.  So I put together my favourite things from 2013, for me and the girls.  Hope you will get some good gift ideas, or find a few things you would like in your own Christmas stocking.

Miss E helped me pick these favourites.  They are sure to please any tween and lots are perfect for stocking filler.





The jelly beans in test tubes from Happy Lab are sure to be a hit, tons of flavours, my fave is pina colada or green apple, Miss E likes candyfloss and sour lemon.  
Miss E's favourite game and book of the year - we all love Scattergories.
Cute paper pads, guitar pen ipod and ipad cases from Typo, so many choices I couldn't include them all.
Sunnies from Rubi

Miss J loves books so I added her two current favourites.  For the rest its sugar and spice and all things nice.



Tiger Tribe sticker book and necklace from Seed, they have lots of great stocking fillers for girls and boys of all ages.
Christmas Matryoshka dolls and Hop-a-Long Rudolph from Urban Baby for a festive feel.
Zog and Tashi are both gorgeous books with lovely illustrations and easy to read stories.
  
These really are my favourite picks this year, it turned out to be quite a masculine looking set.
If you had to choose just one the, Japanese handsaw should be a staple in any tool box.  Can't remember how we managed without it or the Kreg Jig.
We read the entire series of Conn Iggulden books about Ghengis Khan and his descendants.  Its a fascinating story which just happens to be true.  Perfect holiday reading for him or her.
Black Pepper Recharge Body wash from Molton Brown.
I finally bought this Nespresso machine this year and I love it.

There is one thing missing from this list, the Toftbo microfibre bath mats from Ikea.  They just don't photograph well but your feet and your wallet are going to thank you.  My sister says they are "like standing on clouds".

This post is not sponsored, its simply the stuff I really like right now.
Hope you are all enjoying the start to a wonderful festive season.