You will need:
- Witchhazel - available from pharmacies
- Eucalyptus lemon essentail oil - 60 drops
- Other essential oils to taste - I used 20 drops each of orange, black pepper and lavender
- Spray bottles - found these pretty ones on ebay
- Decant the witchhazel into a large bottle.
- Add 60 drops of Eucaplyptus lemon oil
- Add other essential oils. I added 20 of each and then adjusted until I was happy
- Shake well to combine
- Pour into spray bottles
Shake well before each use. It certainly seems to work in Sydney although I wouldn't trust using
just this in a malaria zone.