I have finally finished one of the day bed loose covers for our outdoor seating area. I am very pleased with the sharp tailored black, and very happy with the piping and fit. Much easier to do than I thought it would be. We use this corner daily because it catches lovely winter sunlight, and we are having a gloriously sunny winter.
The black makes the cushions pop, especially the kelim ones, and it looks lovely with the black exterior walls. More photo's of that when the second cushion is done too.
Not so happy with the way the cushion closes thought, I will write a full tutorial once I have found a better solution for the second cushion. But I thought I should take a picture on day one, before the sticky hands of Miss E & Miss J get to it.