Art for kids rooms

Now that Miss J is two its almost time for her to move from her cot to a big girl bed, and perhaps its time to change her room up a little too.  I want to keep the white on white neutral base and maybe change up the colour with some art.  Love these pieces, not to sweet, not to pink, just right for a small size girl.
Animal Planet Print by Rocket Ink.  A selection of animals from around the world, and I am loving the coral and navy.  This is absolutely my favourite!!

Star map by Stellavie, available in both Northern & Southern Hemisphere and in black & gold, or white & gold.  Lovely. 
Vintage safari inspired poster prints from Pottery Barn, unfortunately not available at the moment, hopefully they will come back in.  I may have a go at making that giraffe myself.

Nursery art prints by honeycup on Etsy  (above & below)




Aren't they all lovely!